The City needs your help to ensure unsightly graffiti is removed quickly and vandals are caught.
To report graffiti that is currently in progress, dial 9-1-1.
To report suspicious activity, please call
Please help in keeping Corona beautiful by reporting graffiti through one of the methods listed below:
- Call (951) 736-2234 during regular business hours to speak to a representative;
- Call the Graffiti Hotline at 951-817-5841 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to leave a message; or
- Click here to enter an online service request.
When reporting graffiti, please have this information ready:
- The location of the graffiti, including cross streets
- The object with graffiti on it, such as a wall, utility box or the side of a building
- Your name and call back number or e-mail in case there are any questions
To report graffiti currently in progress, dial 9-1-1.
Please be ready with the location of the incident, a description of the suspect(s) and any vehicle(s).
The City operates a reward program for anyone providing information that leads to the apprehension, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for vandalism, graffiti or theft in the City.
The Graffiti Removal program removes graffiti from public property using environmentally safe methods such as power washing, gel removers, and painting.
Want to Remove Graffiti Yourself?
Click here for an electronic Permit to Remove Graffiti and Release of Liability (pdf form). Simply fill in this form and fax or email to the locations on the form.
Want to Help Prevent Graffiti?
To learn more about how you can help keep Corona graffiti-free, see the City's Graffiti Prevention and Removal brochure.